CURRENTLY TAKING RITUXAN
Learn how to get the most out of your treatment as you continue taking Rituxan® (rituximab) plus methotrexate. Get tips to help you prepare for your infusions. And learn about scheduling future courses.
HAVING 2 COURSES OF TREATMENT 6 MONTHS APART HAS HELPED ME STAY ON TRACK.
taking Rituxan with methotrexate to treat his rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
Results may vary.
Before receiving Rituxan, tell your healthcare provider if you:
- have had a severe reaction to Rituxan or a rituximab product
- have a history of other medical conditions
- have had a severe infection, currently have an infection, or have a weakened immune system
- have had a recent vaccination or are scheduled to receive vaccinations. You should not get certain vaccines before or during treatment with Rituxan
- have any other medical conditions
- are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Talk to your healthcare provider about the risks to your unborn baby if you receive Rituxan during pregnancy. Talk to your healthcare provider about effective birth control
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if Rituxan passes into your breast milk
- are taking any medications, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements
Please see the Important Side Effect Information page and the Rituxan Prescribing Information and Medication Guide for additional Important Side Effect Information, including Most Serious Side Effects.